Physiotherapy ICBC Injuries
You've suffered injuries from an accident? Our Team of Experts can help you recover. We recommend 3 services to help rehabilitate after a motor vehicle accident: Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapy and Active Rehabilitation with a BCAK Practicing Kinesiologist.
- Your claim number is needed to start a physiotherapy and/or massage therapy program. A doctor’s referral may be needed if asked for.
- Call the 3PK administration staff and provide them with your ICBC claim number as well as your BC Personal Health Number; a referral note from your doctor can be brought in at your first visit.
- We will need: adjuster’s name & adjuster’s phone number.
- If you have retained a Lawyer we will need their name, phone number and name of the Paralegal on the file.
- We will then contact your ICBC claims adjuster to confirm your coverage and we will acquire permission to have you start with our our physiotherapist or Registered Massage Therapist.
The next step
Getting Started with Active Rehabilitation
- The first step to beginning your program is to obtain a referral note from your doctor, specifically for Active Rehabilitation with a Kinesiologist.
- Once you have a note from your doctor, please call our office and provide our administration staff with your doctor's note, either via email, fax or just coming by the office.
- Our administration staff will need you to provide them with your: Adjuster’s Name, Adjuster’s Phone Number, ICBC Claim Number, and if you have retained a lawyer we will need their name, phone number and name of the Paralegal on the file.
- We will then contact your ICBC claims adjuster to seek permission to have you assessed by one of our Kinesiologists.
- Once permission is given, one of our helpful staff members will contact you to book the initial appointment.
After the assessment, our Kinesiologist will provide your adjuster and lawyer with our recommendation for the number of sessions and duration of your program. If a report is requested we will compile a report for your adjuster and lawyer outlining our clinical reasoning for our recommendations.
Our Active Rehabilitation Expectations
Rehabilitation Therapy Pricing
ICBC Physiotherapy initial assessment user fee......$65/visit
ICBC Physiotherapy user fee.....................................................$45/visit
ICBC Massage Therapy user fee..............$80.85/hour
ICBC Active Rehabilitation Client user fee............$32/session
(User fees are generally reimbursed by ICBC at the end of your claim so keep your receipts for submission)
**PLEASE NOTE: If you have an open ICBC Claim it is absolutely mandatory that you inform us of this upon booking. If you wish to proceed with a session prior to adjuster approval, you will be responsible for covering the cost of treatments at our regular posted pricing.