Fascial Stretch Therapy
What is Fascial Stretch Therapy?
Your fascia reacts to all stress – physical, mental and emotional – by tightening & stiffening. Since fascia covers everything from all your organs and the circulatory system, to the brain & nervous system and onto the musculoskeletal system and more, your whole body reacts to stress by tightening & stiffening. When your fascia is left unattended to, aging of the body, mind & spirit accelerates, function decreases & quality of life deteriorates
- Ann & Chris Frederick
Creators of FST™
- Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body
- The health and function of all joints & muscles are a direct result of the condition of your fascia.
- Healthy circulation in your muscles, joints, arteries, veins, brain & spinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia.
- There is NO medication that can improve your fascia.
- There is NO supplement that can optimize your fascia.
- Exercise alone does not optimally balance, align and improve your fascia.
What to Expect from Fascial Stretch Therapy
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy - FST™
- Improved posture & functional ability
- Having reduced pain will allow you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best - youthful movement without pain!
- Makes a huge, positive difference in sports performance; just ask the pros that use it.
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports.
- Improves & increases options in intimate relationships when you have a flexible body.