What is Fascial Stretch Therapy?
Fascia is the connective tissue which covers your joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and bones. Changes to the fascia can cause imbalances in strength, speed, flexibility, balance, and agility. Fascial Stretch Therapy is a unique technique based on Ann & Chris Frederick’s Stretch-To-Win system, designed to help the client increase Range of Motion without pain via a proven method of pain-free, assisted stretching
“Your fascia reacts to all stress – physical, mental and emotional – by tightening & stiffening. Since fascia covers everything from all of your organs tthe circulatory system to the brain & nervous system to the musculoskeletal system and more, your whole body is at risk to react to stress by tightening & stiffening. When your fascia is left unattended to, aging of the body, mind & spirit accelerates, function decreases & quality of life deteriorates” ~Ann & Chris Frederick: Creators of FST™
Fascial Fast Facts
- Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body
- The health and function of all joints & muscles are a direct result of the condition of your fascia.
- Healthy circulation in your muscles, joints, arteries, veins, brain & spinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia.
- There is NO medication that can improve your fascia.
- There is NO supplement that can optimize your fascia.
- Exercise alone does not optimally balance, align and improve your fascia.
What to expect
Three Peaks Health offers a unique, one-on-one, fascial stretch therapy treatment. During this session, you comfortably will lie fully clothed on a special table while a certified flexibility specialist takes your body through a series of assisted stretches. With this relaxing, non-painful approach, optimal flexibility gains are made throughout the entire body.
Benefits of FST™
- Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t do before.
- Having reduced pain will allow you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best; youthful movement without pain!
- Will make all the difference in sports performance; just ask the Pros that use it.
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports.
- Improves & increases options in intimate relationships when you have a flexible body.